Sunday, April 15, 2012

Warrior, Wizard, and Witch

Some more photos of Copplestone Barbarians below. These are figures from the Northlander Character set, comprising what I assume are a warrior chieftain, a wizard-shaman, and a seductive witch (or priestess). I've based them on a 40mm square command stand for use in Field of Glory, but they will serve this purpose just as well in Hail Caesar games. This will actually be my Inspired Commander stand for the upcoming Field of Glory US Open.








3 comments:

  1. Great characters in that command stand and perhaps it'll distract your opponent just a bit at a crucial moment in the tourney!

    What army will she'll be leading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be fighting these guys in a Norse-Irish army. I may be crazy, but I wanted to try out something different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos for shaking things up, Peter! That's an interesting list and I'm looking forward to hearing how it turns out.

    There was a tourney recently where 20-25% of participants ran Greco-Bactrian because the herd sensed armored lancers would do the trick. The AARs I read reflected the G-B lists failed quite spectacularly. :-)

    ReplyDelete