Monday, April 30, 2012

Copplestone Troll Command Stands

I played with the new Copplestone Ice Trolls as my Norse-Irish command stands at the US Open this last weekend, and all of my opponents were good-natured enough not to seriously complain about the introduction of fantasy figures into a historical tournament. I'll be posting soon some short AAR's of my games at the Open, and some overall impressions of the event, but I'm too tired out still to do that right now. In the meantime, here are some photos of the trolls (I call them Frost Giants) for your amusement.






Once again, some really, really fabulous figures!

4 comments:

  1. Gasp! You mean they're NOT strictly historical? OMG! :-)

    (and yes, they are pretty cool regardless... down right icy, as it were.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive, truly impressive.

    Cheers
    Ross

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant job on these, I did grey skin on mine, but think your blue looks better.

    ReplyDelete