Friday, November 5, 2010

Cuirassiers

It's been the busy season in my household, so there been no time at all for gaming, and almost none for painting either.  I didn't want to keep neglecting to update my posts here though, and I did manage to squeeze a little bit of time in since finishing my first FoG-R unit documented in "Mustering the Tercio", to complete an unit of cuirassiers.  So, here is a photo of my version of the Schwarze Ritter:


The figures are also by Testudo, from their Thirty Years War line.  They were painted using the same techniques demonstrated in "Mustering the Tercio", except that here I used GW's Badab Black to darken the armor.

But now, I will be getting some time to game this weekend though, since I am playing at the FoG New England tournament.  Dailami Dynasties will be my army of choice, and I hope to post some AAR's next week on each of my games.

2 comments:

  1. A nice looking unit. Congratulations.

    Keep up the good work!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed these earlier; very nice - awesome looking in formation. Dean

    ReplyDelete